LAMBERTON LAW FIRM, LLC
707 GRANT STREET
1705 GULF TOWER
PITTSBURGH, PA 15219
- Tue, 14 Jun 2016 15:14:42 | Legal Rights for Pregnant Workers under Federal Law
If you are pregnant, have been pregnant, or may become pregnant, and if your employer has 15 or more employees, you are protected against pregnancy-based discrimination and harassment at work under federal law. You may also have a legal right … Continue reading
- Sun, 01 May 2016 13:57:12 | Second Circuit clarifies ratios in pregnancy case
A good analysis from the Second Circuit post-Young on a common defense argument – “The defendants perplexingly suggest that these figures show that pregnant employees were not significantly burdened because “only one of 176 COs were affected by this policy.” But under … Continue reading
- Wed, 06 Apr 2016 15:22:58 | ‘Customers First’ Becomes the Law in Retirement Investing
The Labor Department, after years of battling Wall Street and the insurance industry, will require financial advisers and brokers to act in the best interests of their clients.
- Fri, 01 Apr 2016 15:56:37 | Top Female Players Accuse U.S. Soccer of Wage Discrimination (New York Times)
A compelling piece from Andrew Das of the New York Times.
U.S. Soccer, the governing body for the sport in America, pays the members of the men’s and women’s national team who represent the United States in international competitions. … Continue reading
- Thu, 31 Mar 2016 17:48:05 | Thousands turn out at Sanders rally
Thousands of Pittsburghers showed their love for Senator Bernie Sanders earlier today.
- Wed, 16 Mar 2016 16:46:46 | Executive severance agreements, don’t go it alone
When it comes to executive severance, don’t go it alone. You have too much at risk and too much to protect. We’ve helped dozens of executives protect themselves, their careers and their families, and we can help you too. Contact … Continue reading
- Sat, 30 Jan 2016 15:29:08 | Retaliation and Whistleblowing
Charles Lamberton will be co-presenting a session at national NELA’s Spring Convention this April in Boston. Charles’s session will address how various types of emerging technology, including social media in all of its forms, have become integral to the way … Continue reading